HP G60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP G60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye_2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye_2 Empty
PostSubject: A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye_2   A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye_2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:04 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Last Sunday, Mr. Jiang in a new
Mobile
Fitting
Stalls to spend 13 yuan to buy a bit of mobile phone batteries. At 22 o'clock about the the 18th over, he fell asleep prior to the usual charge the mobile phone, the result an 60 minutes later, he was bombing explosions woke way up. The result: his right eye to determine fried collapse of your charger, battery explosions, as the left eye was hemorrhaging, could not see that light.
Fried collapse from the cell phone, the battery explosion
Click here to view all news photos
Mr. Jiang
Click the link to view all thing photos
He carries merely 70 yuan, about 6 km bike, run around throughout two hospitals, "self. " Even though rescue operation finally well-accepted, but doctors said frankly: left eye and eye in the middle split the contents of the logistics out, seriously injured, no doubt the important blind. Can do is to secure the right eye was not involved in infection. "You report them is a great thing to remind you do not buy a counterfeit cell phone batteries! " Mr. Jiang stated.
Last Sunday 13 yuan to purchase a new battery
Was actually about the explosion in three months
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "7757645363, ";
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
record. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, " + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
The other day evening, reporters at your Armed Police
Guangdong
Corps Medical center Eye Centre 8 met Mr. Jiang. His left eye was tightly wrapped, covered with a bloodshot appropriate eye. "I have zero money, do not intend to litigate, but you report them is a great thing. " Although the tone calm, but his party even now tears streaming from the right eye down the residual.
47-year-old Mr. Jiang within Guangzhou, a
Car
Market
Repair shop when the lady on duty. "I make use of
Motorola
Very old a cell phone, original battery very very good use, I use 3 or 4 years, but then to die, and I began to frequently change batteries. "He informed reporters, to buy more battery is" to spread the goods ", each only needed ten dollars, of study course, and the results are not very good. Last Sunday, he Jiefang Road and
Zhongshan
Road at the junction of an cell phone accessory stalls and spent 13 yuan to buy a bit of mobile phone batteries. "The other side explained three months of going. "
"Four or five times I've full power, and last night I fell asleep in the factory dormitories usual pre-start asking for, the charger from the head about a half yards. The thinking of sleeping on the pull, the result in careless sleep. again bomb explosions woke up was awake. "Mr. Jiang, who recalls how the first reaction is to view what an explosion as well as found the battery had been broken inside, it most blown out, pillow melting the charger also. "At this time around I did not look and feel severe pain, but touched his face and eye lids, has a face full of blood, and I soon observed myself left eye cannot see, and even light can not feel. After a even while children began Pain. "
No light perception left eye bleeding
His bike to operate around the two hostipal wards
Mr. Jiang did certainly not call 120 emergency names. "I'm afraid long site visitors jam, waiting time, simply riding a bicycle for their own. " Strong Renzhaojutong, attend to blood, can only depend on his right eye access road, ride his motorcycle started for Mr. Jiang in the hospital in time Longdong modern quarters. "I stepped on the hard bike, 10 min's. To a doctor for the check there, said: 'No, you hurt too heavy, go to another healthcare facility it. ' I gone, armed police hospital over time. " <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://hp-g60.forumotion.com

A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye_2
Page 1 of 1