HP G60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP G60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye Empty
PostSubject: A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye   A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:04 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Last Thursday, Mr. Jiang in the
Mobile
Fitting
Stalls to spend 13 yuan to buy a sheet of mobile phone batteries. At 22 o'clock within the the 18th over, he fell asleep prior to a usual charge the mobile, the result an hour later, he was bombing explosions woke upward. The result: his right eye to discover fried collapse of any charger, battery explosions, while left eye was bleeding, could not see the light.
Fried collapse on the cell phone, the solar battery explosion
Click here to determine all news photos
Mr. Jiang
Simply click here to view all news photos
He carries just 70 yuan, about 6 kilometers bike, run around within two hospitals, "self. " However the rescue operation finally accepted, but doctors said frankly: left eye and eye on the middle split the contents belonging to the logistics out, seriously sprained, no doubt the basic blind. Can do may be to secure the right eye was not involved in infection. "You report them is an effective thing to remind you no longer buy a counterfeit cell phone batteries! " Mr. Jiang claimed.
Last Sunday 13 yuan to obtain a new battery
Was actually within the explosion in three weeks
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "7757645363, inch;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
doc. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inch + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
This morning evening, reporters at the actual Armed Police
Guangdong
Corps Medical Eye Centre 8 met Mr. Jiang. His allowed to remain eye was tightly bandaged, covered with a bloodshot correct eye. "I have absolutely no money, do not prefer to litigate, but you report them is an effective thing. " Although the tone calm, but his party nevertheless tears streaming from this right eye down the remainder.
47-year-old Mr. Jiang with Guangzhou, a
Car
Advertise
Repair shop when the girl on duty. "I work with
Motorola
Very old a phone, original battery very great use, I use few years, but then to die, and I started to frequently change batteries. "He explained to reporters, to buy more batteries is" to spread materials ", each only required ten dollars, of program, and the results are not very good. Last Sunday, he Jiefang Way and
Zhongshan
Road at the junction of the cell phone accessory stalls as well as spent 13 yuan to buy a sheet of mobile phone batteries. "The other side said three months of heading. "
"Four or five times I've got full power, and yesterday I fell asleep with the factory dormitories usual pre-start charging you, the charger from the pinnacle about a half feets. The thinking of sleeping in the pull, the result of careless sleep. again blast explosions woke up was awake. "Mr. Jiang, who recalls which the first reaction is to determine what an explosion and found the battery had been broken inside, it just about all blown out, pillow fading the charger also. "At these times I did not look severe pain, but carressed his face and eyes, has a face rife with blood, and I soon discovered myself left eye are not able to see, and even light is unable to feel. After a while children began Pain. inch
No light perception left eye bleeding
His bike running around the two doctor's offices or restaurants
Mr. Jiang did not really call 120 emergency calls. "I'm afraid long visitors jam, waiting time, simply riding a bicycle on their own. " Strong Renzhaojutong, focus on blood, can only make use of his right eye viewpoint road, ride his bicycle started for Mr. Jiang on the hospital in time Longdong recent quarters. "I stepped using a hard bike, 10 a few minutes. To a doctor for any check there, said: 'No, you hurt overweight, go to another hospital it. ' I proceeded to go, armed police hospital on time. " <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://hp-g60.forumotion.com

A Low Battery Charge Do Not Blow Out Blind In One Eye
Page 1 of 1