HP G60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP G60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review_2. Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review_2.   Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review_2. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:28 pm

That is the tiny bluetooth GPS receiver that we bought from Mobile Pleasure Ltd, I bought this for connecting to my O2 XDA 2i PDA and it also cost around £ 55. I was intially exploring on google for cheap GPS receivers that came up as the most affordable. I thought at that price they shall be a catch, and this catch usually being inadequate performance, but I was pleasantly impressed! This thing really does work, and works well!
After searching for initial reviews within this device I saw very little other as opposed to the reviews from Mobile Interesting Ltd, which I was not willing to trust for fear of them being somewhat biased. I just thought for £ 40 I'll obtain a chance and so got it, all credit to Mobile phone Fun the receiver arrived the really next morning. Upon opening the box I was a little bit of disappointed, all the there was in instructions was a tiny sheet of paper that had been loosely translated from Japanese to English utilizing a dyslexic toddler. You can download the consumer manual from here along with the Tomtom pairing manual right from here. After following these instructions you have it set up very quickly. Another thing I noticed was there is no manufaturer's name or marks anywhere within the device or the appearance, which makes searching for support quite difficult.
A nice touch this particular little device is that it's supplied with a power supply that is common to several Nokia phones (3. 7V 850mAh Li-polymer variety, BL-5C), a quick search on ebay means that anyone can get replacement batteries for these receivers relating to £ 4 which is good to understand should you need a.
What's In The Common box?
Bluetooth GPS Receiver x1 12v For Car Adapter (USB) x1 Important Instructions x1 Battery x1 UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS Charging Cable x1
Application
Provided you follow a limited instructions for pairing utilizing your device, and the Tomtom put in place instructions, you should be installed and operating in less than 5 a few minutes. I have only recharged the receiver once since i bought it about a couple of months ago, the battery just has a tendency to last forever! The supplied in motor vehicle charger and USB cable shows that the receiver can be charged relocating from a 12v source and may also be charged from any COMPUTER SYSTEM or laptop. From cold beginning the receiver aquires an important usuable GPS signal exremely immediately, quicker than most for the really expensive GPS receivers that I've are in contact with. The device is extremely small which enables it to easily fit into any space in the car, or even your pocket if you are using it for walking or cycling.
One small problem I did so have is that whenever using it with my XDA 2i that Tomtom software would typically freeze and cause me to give up the car, reboot my personal phone, then carry relating to my journey. At first I thought this was the effects of the XDA losing its experience of the bluetooth receiver so therefore confirming my fears about the buying price of this product. It quickly became noticeable that this was incorrect and it was the truth is an issue with my PDA as well as Tomtom software.
I quickly discovered a workaround of this issue between the Tomtom application and my XDA that allows the whole system to your workplace flawlessly. I shall write a 'how to' on that workaround shortly as I'm certain many other XDA 2i users share the equivalent problem.
I do know that there is a known issue when employing any bluetooth GPS receivers while using O2 XDA 2 (note not XDA 2i) a result of the bluetooth stack settings that will be shipped with the mobile, please be aware of your before buying this device when you are sure to encounter complications.
Key Features
Compatible having TomTom, Navicore, and all major GPS computer applications. 12 parallel satellite-tracking pipes for fast acquisition plus reacquisition. Provides superior nav performance in city situations. Built-in rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery provides well over 10 hours of regular use. Unit can be charged using the included car charger while still available. Mini-USB charger compatiblty, charge but not just the Bluetooth GPS Receiver but additionally compatible PDAs & Smart Phones aided by the same charger. 3 colours Took show the status of Bluetooth/GPS/Power activities of the device.
Specifications
GPS recipient: L1, C/A code, 12 pipes Tracking sensitivity: – 152dBm (average) and / or better Acquisition sensitivity: – 139dBm (average) and / or betterTTFF (Time to Primary Fix): Cold Start: 50s (average) and 60s (95% possibility) Comfy Start: 35s (average) and 40s (95% possibility) Sizzling Start: 2s (minimum) and 6s (95% possibility) Placement accuracy: Standard Positioning Services (SPS), WAAS (optional) 2DRMS: approx. 5m Measurement data end result: Update time: 1 second NMEA output protocol: V. 3. 01 Baud rate: 38400 bps (8-N-1) Datum: WGS-84 Type: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC Power consumption: 75mA (average) Bluetooth: Bluetooth version 1. 2 compliant Class 2 operations (up to 10 metre range) Serial Town Profile (SPP) Output fatal: Type B Mini-USB (TTL Level) Antenna Sort: Built in Patch Antenna Wide variety: 3. 7V 850mAh Li-polymer battery, built-in charger LED: Power (red), GPS (green), Bluetooth (blue) Dimension: 64(L) x 39(W) x18. 5(H) mm Operating temperature: -20° C ~ +60° C Storage temperature: -20° C ~ +60° C; Battery: -20° C ~ +45° C
Conclusion
A great little machine that performs well beyond its range of prices. Check if there is any known complaints about your device and wireless bluetooth GPS receivers before purchase as this could save you a lot of mild to severe headaches. The only thing that lets this supplement down is a reduction in documentation and online aid, other than this worthwhile the buy!
<! --StartFragment -->&nbsp; johnsreviews rating: 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://hp-g60.forumotion.com

Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review_2.
Page 1 of 1